Barefoot Pellets are a combination of 100% hardwoods and in this article, we put them to the test in this Barefoot Pellet Review. its sawdust comes out of our own facilities or from another facility that has passed our rigorous testing procedures. Barefoot is currently available in two sizes for your convenience.. To find a dealer near you that carries our product click on the dealer locator button above or to ask about how to become a dealer click on that link above.
Barefoot is a superior low ash pellet. These pellets are produced from fresh sawdust and other clean lumber materials from cabinets, hardwood floors, etc. from woods like walnut, cherry, white/red oak & walnut. This pellet is smaller in diameter and provides high BTUs. The Barefoot facilities are located in Troy, Pa. They’re consistent from batch to batch and contains hardly any fines.
Barefoot Wood Pellets are exceptional due to the quality and the cleanliness of the raw material used to make pellets.
Specifications of Barefoot Pellet
- Barefoot Pellets are made with clean sawdust and other clean wood waste material primarily generated in the manufacture of hardwood lumber into different wood items like kitchen cabinets, hardwood floors, etc..
- Barefoot Pellets use sawdust from many different hardwood species in the renewable & sustainable woods of Pennsylvania and New York. These species include Cherry, Maple, Red Oak, Hickory, Walnut, and White Oak.
They are independently analyzed periodically and meet the criteria for super-premium pellets according to the Pellet Fuel Institute.
- They also have exceptional low ash content because of the quality of the wood raw substance used.
- Barefoot Pellets are very efficient in terms of low emissions, clean-burning, and higher heat.
- We like that it is protected from moisture from our bag hoods which cover all types of pellets to our vendors.
- PFI Certified premium quality pellet fuel produced from a proprietary blend of hardwood and other wood species.
These premium wood pellets are made from 100% natural, recycled, renewable sawmill residue, and made in the maximum quality control levels, leading to premium-grade pellets. When trimming our pellets yield a constant, higher BTU output and create less than 1 percent ash. This contrasts with a hotter, more efficient burn, which means fewer wood pellets burned, fewer wood pellets purchased, less space required for storage, fewer trips to the wood pellet hopper and less waste to clean up.
These are simply one of the best. They are consistent from batch to batch, very few fines. Pellet length is consistent. When burned they produce very little ash and clinkers. Barefoot is a step above the rest, they really deserve there own class. One thing to note about these pellets is they are smaller diameter pellet. This means at the same feed rate you will be burning more pellets than a larger pellet would burn at the same rate. I have watched folks that sell these pellets tell customers that they will have to turn there stove back because these “burn so much hotter than other brands hot”, which is simply not true. They simply feed faster because they are smaller.
That does not take away from the fact that they are a great pellet. The biggest con with these is they cost a little more than the average pellet, and as far as I am aware they do not have a pre-buy seasonal price change. You do get what you pay for, and with Barefoot that is an outstanding pellet. I actually use them for my Traeger pellet grill, because they are pure sawdust with no binders.
I can whole-heartedly recommend Barefoot pellets.
Please add your experience with this pellet in the comments section.
Check them out @ http://www.barefootpellet.com
BTU per pound: TBA
Read More about the: Clean Energy