A small to medium-sized space may be heated with a compact wood pellet stove, which is cost-effective, environmentally friendly, and efficient. Consumption of less fuel but maximum warmth is possible with small Pellet stoves so they are a must-buy. But before buying, if you get information from this article, you won’t be a fool in buying the wrong one.
1. Comfortbilt Pellet Stove HP22:
The HP22 Pellet Stove is a Top Pick huge pellet stove that works well for heating large areas. One of the most well-known pellet stove manufacturers in the United States is Comfortbilt.
The HP22 can heat a space of more than 2, 800 square feet and produces 50, 000 BTU (British Thermal Units).
You won’t have to reload the HP22 every 10 minutes thanks to the 55-pound hopper. At the lowest heat setting, the HP22 may burn for up to 36 hours on one full hopper.
With auto-ignition, the HP22 is simple to light with just one button. Circulation is ensured by a strong blower unit.
One of the best characteristics of this one is the advanced control. Different heat levels – or different times of day can be programmed into the programmable thermostat.
Cleaning the Pellet Stove is simple and quick thanks to the removable ashtray.
Carbon black is available which gives a smooth look. The HP22 comes with a one-year Parts Warranty-Technical assistance that covers the majority of routine repairs during the first year of use.
The HP22 boasts a powerful built-in blower to help oxygenate the fire and a programmable thermostat controller to keep the temperature steady. The big bay window provides the best view of the fire inside. The HP22’s measurements are 24 x 25 x 32.5 inches.
A vacuum safety switch immediately turns off the fire, a push-button ignition, and an effortlessly removable ash pan are among the other features.
- Energy Efficiency: The Comfortbilt HP22 small pellet stove features everything you might desire in a tiny pellet stove, including stunning looks and excellent energy efficiency.
- Certified: The HP22 boasts both exceptional fuel economy and the lowest emissions possible, with an 84 percent energy efficiency rating, the best achievable for a pellet stove, and an Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification.
- Good for Mobile Homes: It is certified for use in mobile homes.
- High-capacity hopper: The 55-pound hopper requires little refueling and can run for 36 hours at low temperatures.
- Protection: First and foremost, if the vacuum safety switches sense a defect, it automatically cuts off oxygen to the fire.
- Some difficulties with the control panel – Some consumers have reported defective control panels, however, Comfortbilt swiftly responded and resolved the issue.
2. US Stove 5040 Small Pellet Stove:
US Stove 5040 Pellet Stove is the Best Small Pellet Stove which consumes less space.
The US Stove Company 5040 pellet stove is ideal for heating smaller places, thanks to its larger hopper, which provides at least 40 hours of continuous heat.
The 5040 has a sleek digital control panel that allows you to fine-tune the various heat settings and times. With auto-ignition, lighting is as simple as pressing a single button.
It has a larger glass window which keeps you safe from any mishap by providing a clean and uninterrupted view of the glow.
- Efficiency: According to the company, the product is EPA certified and operates at about 75% efficiency.
- Fewer Bills: This is one of the best wood small pellet stoves or heaters to buy if you want to keep your long-term heating bills low.
- It can last up to 40 hours on a single charge.
- 4 heat settings on a digital control board which is a facility.
- With an optional fresh air kit, it’s approved for mobile and modular homes.
- The installation materials are not included.
3. Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove:
The Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW is the smallest Pellet stove which is an exclusive product when one needs heat but doesn’t have much space.
The PS20W-CIW, which measures 20.27 x 34.25 x 22.04 inches and weighs 142.7 pounds, produces 25,000 BTUs of heat which is more than enough to heat an area of about 800 square feet. The PS20W-CIW looks great and is incredibly sturdy, thanks to its solid steel and cast-iron construction.
The PS20W-CIW includes a 20-pound hopper, is EPA certified, and offers simple access to service areas. The worthy point is that it can also be controlled wirelessly via the Cleveland Iron Works Smart Stove app. For IOS and Android versions, the app is available.
The app provides you comprehensive command over the PS20W-settings CIW’s and functioning without ever having to leave your cozy spot in front of the fire.
Cleveland Iron Works PS20W-CIW Pellet Stove includes a digital control panel and remote control. A fresh air supply kit is included in its package. A blower that is whisper quiet is a sufficient reason for investing in this product.
- Wifi: Smart Home Technology with Built-in WiFi. Wireless connection- The Cleveland Iron Works Smart Stove app can control the PS20W-CIW in full.
- Compact: It can heat up to 800 square feet. The PS20W-CIW is the tiniest stove that comes up with a great heating solution.
- Maintenance: The PS20W-CIW was created to be as easy to clean as possible.
- Low capacity: While this is unavoidable on a smaller model, the 20lb hopper means more getting up to refill the burner.
4. Cleveland Iron Works PSBF66W CIW Bayfront Pellet Stove:
The Cleveland Iron Works No.210 Bay Front Pellet Stove is a beautiful way to heat your home. In a tastefully designed stove through which you can relish the crackle of the flames.
The thermostat may be controlled with the provided remote or an app on your smartphone.
Time with family and friends becomes much healthy when the whisper-silent blower circulates warmth in the winter season. Three wide windows allow for the best possible view of the firebox.
You can stay on the sofa while finding the exact level of warmth in your space with an EPA-approved high-efficiency pellet stove with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity.
The 66-pound hopper on the bayfront pellet stove lets you heat up to 1800 square feet fast in a cost-effective way.
With sturdy steel and cast iron construction, you can rest assured that your investment will give you years of trouble-free service. On iOS and Android, there is a smart stove app.
Included are remote control and a fresh supply kit. Controls are positioned on the top of the unit for easy sight. A modern bayfront design with a sleek look makes it different.
The most relevant information is displayed on an electronic display, and the PSBF66W stove, like other medium heaters from Cleveland Iron Works, may be connected to the app. The PSBF66W pellet stove is simple to start, thanks to auto-ignition. The PSBF66W comes with replacement parts and a one-year warranty.
- EPA certified
- 26% tax credit for energy efficiency of 75% or higher
- Cleaning is straightforward and quick because of the easy access to service locations.
- Customer service needs to be more good.
5. Castle Serenity Wood Pellet Stove with Smart Controller:
Those wishing to heat a smaller room will appreciate the option to choose when their heating comes on and what temperature it reaches with the Castle Serenity 12327. This type is compact and portable, with a thermal efficiency of 69.8% and the ability to pleasantly heat an area of up to 1500 square feet.
The Serenity’s smart controller is its key feature. You can manually control the temperature or configure it to maintain a steady temperature. You may also control when your stove turns on and off by using the calendar and time-based heating options.
The Serenity’s design makes it uncomplicated to install and its maintenance is also trouble-free. In a maximum of two hours, this pellet stove can be installed, and the unit can be immediately vented, so no new chimney or flue is required.
The only thing is required while cleaning the Serenity is to dump the easy-to-reach firepot and ash pan, then brush out the exhaust pipe.
The Serenity 12327 has a 40lb capacity pellet hopper that can burn for 12 hours on high or 24 hours on low, despite its small size of 23.75 x 34 x 18.25 inches.
- Certified: The Serenity 12327 is approved for use in mobile homes by the EPA and ETL.
- Cleaning: There are no tubes, corrugations, or hidden chambers to make the cleaning tough.
- Automated heating: The Serenity may be programmed to turn on and off at specific times and dates while maintaining a steady temperature.
- Compact: The style of this model is perfect for mobile homes and tiny places.
- Despite the 40-pound capacity of the hopper, its design makes it difficult to refill until it is empty.
6. Pelpro Pellet Stove, 2,500 Sq Ft, PP130-B:
The PelPro Pellet Stove produces a lot of heat and has high thermal efficiency. It’s simple to operate and comes with a strong blower fan to keep dust and heat out. Pellets can be burned for up to four days before needing to be turned off, the soot cleaned, and the fuel replaced.
The Pelpro PP130-B Pellet Stove is designed to heat bigger spaces: it has a BTU rating of 50, 000 and claims to be able to heat spaces to 2, 500 square feet without difficulty.
Because of its enormous hopper, the PP130-B was designed to burn for a minimum of 90 hours at full capacity.
The PP130-B’s auto-ignition makes it simple to ignite, simply push to make it burn.
The EPA certification ensures its security as a wood-burning domestic heating appliance for indoors. As far as rating is concerned, the PP130-B has a productivity of 87 percent.
The PP130-B runs on 120 volts yet come with a conventional 110-volt connector for household use.
Though it is enormous and hefty, it is a beautiful piece that is simple to operate.
The fact that this pellet stove can burn for up to 96 hours is one of its best characteristics. This figure more than triples the competition, making it a no-brainer for a large majority of consumers. You’ll be able to keep your house warm for several days without having to buy new pellets.
- A 5-year parts guarantee covers typical problems for a substantially longer period than other brands.
- The PelPro Pellet Fire is a fantastic alternative if you want a traditional pellet stove. It has a medium-sized viewing window, a red/green status light and a dial control thermostat, and various handles for opening and cleaning at any time.
- This stove isn’t overly sophisticated, but that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to get the most out of it.
- Can be connected to a wood stove chimney, but requires an adaptor from a third party.
The listed pellet stoves are some of the top small pellet stoves which are fantastic in use. They have all the standard features like the best hopper, easy maintenance, EPA Certified,
pressure switch, vacuum safety, etc. They are smaller in size but their works are outclassed. Your whole premises will be warmer in low temperature thus these Small Pellet Stoves will be the reason for calm days even in winters.
Q1: What is the greatest pellet stove brand?
A: Overall, the best: Comfortbilt. Pellet Stove HP22-N
Editor’s Choice: US Stove Company GW1949 Wiseway
Best for Small Spaces: Castle Serenity. 12327 Wood Pellet Stove
The Most Economical: Cleveland Iron Works PS60W-CIW Pellet Stove
Best for Long Burn Times: PelPro Pellet Stove PP130-B
Q2: When it comes to small pellet stoves, how long do they last?
A: Under normal conditions, pellet stoves can last up to ten years. However, this can range from a few years for cheaply produced pellet stoves used regularly to more than ten years for well-built and well-maintained small pellet stoves used just seldom.
Q3: When buying a pellet stove, what should I look for?
The heat output to match the space to be heated, combustion efficiency rating, hopper capacity, purchase cost, warranty length, spare parts availability, and if the stove is approved by the local standards agency are the important factors to look for when buying a pellet stove.
Q4: Is it possible to run a pellet stove 24 hours a day, seven days a week?
A: As long as the hopper has an adequate supply of pellets, several pellet stove models allow for continuous burning for 24 hours every day. Many small pellet stoves also permit users to program specific times of day for heat generation.
Q5: Is it worthwhile to invest in a pellet stove?
A: The Small Pellet stoves are worthwhile when you consider that a 40 000Btu pellet stove can heat a typical three-bedroom house for up to 25% less than a traditional wood stove. The Small Pellet stoves are less expensive to operate because they are more efficient, and pellets are less expensive to purchase than wood.